Tuesday 12 April 2011

What a lovely day!

It has been another beautiful day here weather wise. Glorious sunshine, but the wind was chilly. Had to have a blood test this am and then I picked up my new specs., which are only a single lens, as the prescription will no longer fit into bi-focals!! Didn't realise how much my eyes had changed over this past year, but the new specs., are making me "see" how far they had gone!
T' Shed has had a most thorough tidying and I have had a very good sorting out. Been quite ruthless really, but I have decided that there are somethings which are just not worth hanging onto! Mostly silly little odds and ends, but they have gone into the bin.
Decided to put something a little different on the blog today. See what you think..


This vase is made from pure silk fibres and there are tiny embellishments added, which cannot be seen.


Tea light holders encased in silk fibres and standing on hand made plaster of paris stands, which are encased in silk fibres with beads added.


I love this little bowl! Made from strips of cotton, which are wrapped around rope and then stitched into place and shape. Had to add other bits and pieces, like hand wrapped beads and bobbly threads.

Hope you like these as much as you have appreciated everything else so far. I am so very grateful for all your comments. Thank you.
Have a great evening and take care.

1 comment: