Thursday 14 April 2011

Twine !!

Just been having a nosy around on the blogs I follow and saw the card that Karen has made using twine! Not heard that word in years!! Good old fashioned word for extra strong string!! What Karen has used is nothing like string!! :) It's like a tightly twisted cord and quite fine from the look of it.
Reason for this posting??
I made myself some cords a few years ago and have put them away .... and YES, ... I do know where they are.... :)  , but this has given me a load of ideas to use some of them up. So...
THANK YOU KAREN!!!
(Anyone fancy some?? )

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Janet is there no end to your talents plus you can remember where you put things that is no mean feat lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe you're very welcome - this stuff is quite thick and is stranded so can be broken down to be made finer.
    It can be crocheted too if needed - or wanted!! I love it! Think te ribbon girl.co.uk is stocking it now from what I read in one of my crafty mags.xx

    ReplyDelete