Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tired Tuesday

Oh, gosh!! I am so very tired these past few days. Hey, ho!!
Am all puffed up again and haven't a clue as to why, so even more fed up!! :)
Tried to begin stitching that Biscornu last night, but didn't get far, as I forgot to fasten the canvas to a frame! Well, what can you do? I continued with the one I began on Saturday!! No idle fingers here you know! Tonight I will be starting on the BIG one!! Think I will take piccies as I go along and post them for you all. That way, at least you can see it coming together and then the completed piece.
As we are coming close to Easter, thought that I would post a card for you. The first card on here!!!
A DL size card made from Crafters Companion pearlised card stock . The daffodil was pricked out and then hand stitched using cotton embroidery threads. I then decided to colour on the inside of the stitching and I used Inktense pencils. I just love these pencils, as they do exactly what it says on the tin!!!
Have a lovely evening everyone and above all .... take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment