Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunny Sunday

Am sooooo very tired today. Must be the after effects of yesterday! I did manage to make a start on my new biscornu pin cushion, but didn't get very far with it. Still, it won't take long to get all the stitching done and then there will be the fun of stuffing it!! Going to try a suggestion I found on Google, a good old fashioned metal pan scourer! Squeezed up tight and wrapped in a soft cotton wadding, this should keep the pins nice and sharp and clean. I loath rusty pins!!
Have been checking the latest Crafters Companion DVD out this afternoon and have had a few interesting ideas .... not necessarily for card/box making! Can see me making a lot more fabric covered boxes with these two new boards too!
Time for me to go and see how dinner is progressing, so will say "bye" for now.
Take care everyone.


Made the same way as the rose ... water soluble "fabric" and free machine embroidery.

2 comments:

  1. The flowers look amazing Janet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on these hun!
    And the fabric covered boxes are sounding very interesting - now these I want to see!! Smiles!!xx

    ReplyDelete