Friday 15 April 2011

Frenetic Friday!

Oh, my gosh, what a day! After leaving the dreaded H.W. for much longer than I intended, I tried to catch up with it all today. Got to around 5pm and OH told me to "blog off" !!! He told me to get myself into T' Shed and do whatever I had to do and he would push the vac. around!! He said that it never does me any good when I do it and he can't stand to see the results, so I get kicked out of my own home :) ! I know he will do a great job, as he wont want me saying "you've missed a bit" ... ! Does this make me a lucky girl?? I reckon so.
Am still trying to get myself organised for tomorrow, but not much else left to do. Think I will be absent from blog land over the week-end. Four hours of "teaching" takes it out of me and I will need time to recover.
Another

photo of T' Shed for you to be going on with ....


Facing the door....

No comments:

Post a Comment