Saturday 9 April 2011

Sunshine Saturday

Decisions, decisions!! Well, let's see what comes up for today, shall we??


Based on those wonderful "tops" of that church in Moscow. I took elements from the domes and then tried to represent the twists. Worked on dupion silk with silk threads.... pure silks I mean folks!


This one goes back a VERY long time!! Acrylics on canvas and the title is "Oh, poor Adam!" A bit of fun!


This is a watercolour. Somewhere in the Dales .... The first "effort" was an embroidery, but that got snapped up and now hangs on a wall in someones house!!
Hope todays offerings suit some of you at least.

The rest of my day is going to be spent in T' Shed, continuing to tidy up!! If I had twice the size it may help. I have suggested to OH that he just puts a roof over the entire garden! Can't see that happening :(

Thank you to everyone who is posting comments, I really appreciate them.
To "Janet" ... I too studied those subjects, but always manged to get a drawing, or two into my work :)
I teach people to draw, especially those who say they can't! Love a challenge...
Right, must go as T' Shed is calling.
Bye for now and you all take care.

3 comments:

  1. More fab work, Janet I keep saying I need more room but as himself says more room means more stash and still souldn't be any better off lol. I love the idea of putting a roof on the garden though mmmmm I have 6ft wall all round my garden wouldn't take much to put a roof on. Now my imagination is running away with me ooops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous again Janet could just take another chunk out of that apple, need more room meself
    by rights i should be clearing up me workspace but can't think where to put owt.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - just speechless - what else can i say?

    Oh I know! I'm one of those people who "can't" hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete