Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wet 'n Windy Wednesday

What a miserable day! Glad it's nearly over. Managed to make another card ... already. A special one for my big brother. He is 70 next month. 70!!! Can't believe it. I am a few years younger, I will tell you all!
Apart from the card making, I have resurrected the knitting needles and am making a jacket for myself... nothing like a challenge is there???
Well here is the 70th bd card...

The card is just plain white from the stash and was an A3. I covered it in a paper from a Papermania collection, all lemons... The topper is from a freebie set and is decoupaged. The lettering, in blue, is cut out from some glitter card stock with my Slice machine from the Noteworthy card and the green lettering is from some sticky backed glitter paper and cut the same as the rest. I have stuck a peel off sentiment across the bottom and a couple of peel off corners, in silver.

Just so you can see the decoupage!
Made the card so that my brother can't miss it!! It measures 12" x 6"...
Thanks for stopping by... :)
Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card I'm sure your brother will love it.


    Julie x

    ReplyDelete