Wednesday 11 May 2011

Windy Wednesday

Well, today hasn't been too bad really. Had an appointment at the hospital this am and the consultant said that the test results for CVI aren't too bad at all and for the time being, I have nothing to worry about! That was a sticking point ... the "for the time being" bit! BUT for as long as it lasts, I am worry free-ish on that point. Would be nice if everything else was the same... :)
Haven't done a darned thing crafty at all today ... not yet!!! First things first. I am going to order a "few" beads and things to go with them before I go and begin to get dinner ready and then, because I feel awful, will stay indoors and get my crocheting and tatting on the go again.! Should be some more to show you all tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of the day and take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment