Thursday 12 May 2011

Naughty Thursday!

Oh my! Have I been naughty today, or what!! So what have I done that's soooo bad??? I have spent some pennies!!! NEEDED some beads, so went on Beaders Companion to, well, just have a look and do you know, before I knew it there were so many things which had dropped into my shopping basket!! Now I wonder how that happens???? :) :)  Haven't told OH how much, but did tell him of the great discounts I received!! Now all I need is some patience!
Apart from that, I haven't done much at all... apart from thinking that is. I have quite a few cards that I really should be making, but just don't seem to have the energy. Will have to find it from somewhere soon as there is a first birthday next week!!! Then there are cards for friends and family and ... oh, you get the idea!!!



This little box is made from silk dupion and embellished with water soluble machine embroidered fabrics. The tassels are made from string which has been machine stitched over using the zig-zag stitch on a very close setting!
Hope you have had a good day ... 'till next time ... take care...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box you must have spent a long time making it, it's to nice to call it a box.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it's gorgeous, you're such a clever lady.

    Amazing isn't it how things just jump into the basket, I have the same problem.

    Thanks for all your comments on my blog, I have to catch up with it yet.

    Just back from visiting the family and the new grandchild, a really contented baby, 6 weeks old already.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete