Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday

Well here we all are again! Thanks to Mr.Blogland for putting my last post back on!! Wonder what went wrong???
Okay, so this is just a very quick visit. Have, at last!, finished the bd card I have making for a first bd.
Here it is...
Used Centural Pearl card for the base. Made my own backing paper by stamping some of the small images from the "Sweety" Morehead stamp set in a double line, using a Big 'n Juicy pad,cutting around, then scanning into a prog., I have and made an A4 sheet from it. Matted and layered it. The main image id from the same stamp set and coloured in using a mixture of Inktense pencils and ink from the stamp pad. The lettering and the number were cut out using my Slice machine. The letters were cut out from plain card and then painted using mica paints.
Hope they like it!!
Bye for now, am off to have dinner and then to chat, by SKYPE, to our nephew in Denver!!
Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Hun blogger was playing up all around the world - it wasn't just you.
    Your card is wonderful I love it! :0) and that mooorehead stamp is lovely!
    Hugs Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete