Friday 10 June 2011

Helloooo again!

Well haven't I been remiss!!! Such an age since I was on last. Sorry about that, but every now and then, life sticks its ugly face in and I have to go with what is being dished out! I think, shhh, whispering this bit, that the "life" bit has gone for now! I sure as heck hope so... trouble is I have now so many things to catch up on.
I have been busy even so. Have made quite a few needle tatted items, done some crocheting and knitting too. No idle hands here, no matter what! Haven't had chance to take any photos of the things yet, still on the to do list!
Meanwhile, just to show you what I have got up to in the not too distant past, here are a few photos of some jewellery I made. Hope you enjoy!


I made the chain myself from split rings. The beads I bought from The Range, just because I liked them!


Some more beads from The Range and again, just because I liked them! Used some really nice blue cord and did the knotting technique on the necklace.


Little pearl beads and some copper coloured ones make this necklace.


Made from gold coloured beads with those gorgeous rose beads enclosed in the design. The rose beads came from The Range too!

I just want to thank a lovely lady for re-inspiring me to take up jewellery making again... so thanks Jane... you know who you are!

I also want to say a huge "SORRY" to everyone who's blogs I am following for not popping on lately. Please accept my apologies! Bet you have all been really busy too!

Will try and get back on more often now, so fingers crossed folks!
Bye for now and do take care...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janet, glad to see you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great makes, sorry to hear "lifes" been a pain in the ****, but good to see you've been keeping occupied. careful hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete