Friday 6 May 2011

Hello again!
Sorry I haven't been on for quite a while, but every now and then life steps up and gets in the way!! Don't you just hate it when that happens... Well, I had to do some waiting, but eventually I managed to get moving again and today I managed to make four cards, so am going to pop them all on here and nowhere else, for a change!


This is one made from a lovely fabric and all I have done to it, is added some machine stitching... I cut the window using a square Nestabillities and then drew around said square with a Sakura pen...


Same idea, just different colour way...


A simple challenge .... used a fancy cut edged card and the backing paper is from a pack "Woodland Folk", double sided papers and the embellishment is from the stash bucket!! Peel off "With Love"..


This one is for a special someone who has made our daughter very happy ... her partner...
Marriane Heritage frame used and embossed, highlighted with white pastels and fixed using Crafters Companions' "Spray and Shine". The "toppers" were made using peel offs and then coloured in using my Inktense pencils. The "sentiments" are black peel offs stuck onto a die cut Nestabillities shape using my Grand Calibur... A mixture of PVA and Pinfliar glue gel.

Hope to be back again on a more regular basis ... just hope "life" keeps out of the way!!
Until next time .... take care...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card's a lot of effort has been put into them.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete