Thursday 19 January 2012

Just a quickie

As I don't really have a great deal to say .... WHAT???? ... okay :) I thought that I would just post a couple of cards I have recently made.


This was done with the Silhouette Cameo! All the little bits and pieces cut so cleanly. Card stock used is from the Coredinations, a little white card and acetate complete the card.


Another one cut from the new toy! It's for a little boy whose birthday isn't until June! Will cut his name in separate letters and wind them across the front. Think red letters will look good.


This is a lovely simple card. I took the design from a Live Craft on Crafters Companion .... every Wednesday evening from 7.30pm... everyone welcome! The original was for a very large card and I don't like making such large ones, so I just halved the sizes and measurements. Cordinations card stock again, the backing paper from a collection called "NeighbourWood" and the butterflies are cut from some holographic papers I have had fro years.



This is from last nights Live Craft. Coredinations again, NeighbourWood paper again and a holographic butterfly with a couple of paper flowers all topped off with a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment