Saturday 7 January 2012

Been palying!

Had a great afternoon ... been playing with my new machine and have managed to work it out without that flippin' video!!!
Only made a couple of things, but it is sooooo great!!!!!!! :) :)
Spent the $10 freebie that came with it, well nearly I have 10c. left!! I have a list of "would likes" as long as both my arms. The on line store should carry a health warning, or at least a credit card warning!! :) :)
I promise to post the things I have made when I get them on the camera. Just remember, I am still learning!
Hope you all have had as good a Saturday as I have.
See you soon!!!
x

3 comments:

  1. So ......


    What is your new machine?

    Glad you are enjoying it anyway. I bought a Grand Calibur for my mum & she has been die-cutting & embossing every scrap of card she has in her bit box. I didn't get any crafty bits for christmas except a box that I will use to keep beads and bits in.
    Looking forward to seeing whatever you make with whatever you got :)
    Janet (aka Crafty Jay)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet was it the e-craft you bought, I am so looking forward to seeing your creations.
    I have had a lazy day no crafting at all will be getting withdrawal symptoms.
    Anyway have fun Janet will keep watching this space.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eventually gave in and bought the Silhouette Cameo from CC. It wasn't a Christmas pressie, although it could have been! I was looking for the Silhouette SD, but they have been taken off the market and the only ones I could find were second hand. :(
    I know what you mean about the GC!! I have one and was just the same when I got it. Have made up my mind not to overlap with the dies I have and what I can buy for the machine.
    Don't you dare get withdrawals Julie!!
    Will post as soon as there is something worth looking at!

    ReplyDelete