Tuesday 3 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A very Happy New Year to all my blog friends! Hope you all had a good one and that the hang overs have gone.
I began this blog with so many good intentions, but life really got in the way over the past year. My hope, not just for myself, but for all those around me, is that this coming one will be so much better. All I can hope for is that I can make a posting at least once a week, no matter how small it may be.
Time got very tight towards the back end of the year and although I made many, many Christmas cards, I didn't get the chance to take many photos, so have no record of all the work I did! Oh, well. Just hope that the recipients appreciated what they received.

This one that I managed to get a piccie of ...


A "Snowman" background, with a couple of rub ons, but the tree is made from feathers! I did stick some bling into the "branches" and stroked glitter glue down some of the others.


A real 3D card, this one! Made at a Live Craft on the Crafter's Companion forum.


Another Live Craft effort. The decoupage is from a B. Potter cd-rom, bought from Crafters Companion.


Using the same measurements as the card above, but just moving the pieces around a little and a whole different look!

Apart from all the card making, I knitted a great deal, made some silk (real silk!) flowers, tatted some butterflies and mini doilies. Extreme knitted a couple of handbags and made a real silk top. Did manage to keep myself busy, even if I didn't manage to make it onto here!

So do I make a New Years' resolution ???? No, I don't think so... as we all know what happens to those! All I can do, is to try and make it here at least once a week.... maybe on a Saturday evening? Will get it written down in my diary... so fingers crossed!

Bye for now and thank you so much for stopping by. See you again soon..xx

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for the New Year, let's hope it's a good one xx

    ReplyDelete