Tuesday 31 January 2012

End of the Month!

Well folks, here we are. The last day of January already and where did it all go? I haven't broken any resolutions, as I didn't make any...

Managed to make a card for hubby's birthday, which was a few days ago. Cut the intricate design out on the Cameo, of course! Now all I need to do is to try and find where I can get some black card of a decent weight...
Need to try and find some time now for a boat load of cards to cope with the February birthdays! I definitely need more hours in each day. So many things to fit in ... the knitting that's on the go, the crocheting that's on the go, making buttons and beads ... oh you get the idea!! :) :)
Hope you are all having a reasonably good day, or better yet, a good one!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful hun - I need my refund from Create and Craft so that I can get mine... I'm not whining too much here... honest!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Janet. Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete