Sunday 15 January 2012

Chilly Sunday

Well, what a rotten week! Decided to use my sticks when I was out on Tuesday. Thought that the extra exercise wouldn't come amiss! Well that was a BIG mistake ... The pressure I put into my shoulders, particularly the right one, upset all the workings and the pain traveled up into my neck and jaw. Now, I don't know about you, but I find that neck and head pain are the hardest to cope with... you know ... like bad tooth ache!!!!!! What can you do??? Grit your teeth and wait for it all to settle down and meanwhile, USE THE WHEELCHAIR!!!!!!!!!! Okay, moan over .... :)
At last I did manage to make something and although I shouldn't really post it yet, I think that the recipient wont mind. Will be in the post tomorrow!!


Sorry it's a bit blurred!



Main card was cut from Coredinations from Crafter's Companion. All the other coloured pieces are Coredinations too and the white is just plain white card stock from my stash. Will be making an envelope this afternoon ...

Well, that's it for now. Hope you all have had a good weekend. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment