Friday 6 January 2012

It's a good Friday!

Hiya everyone!!
Well.... my new arrived today and I have been trying to get it all up and running. Done everything I'm supposed to do, went to watch the Instructional VIDEO, but there are no pictures!! A lovely blue black screen and this American voice droning on and on. I thought that a VIDEO had pictures??? Sent a message to seller, so will see what comes of that. Haven't had a play yet. After all the messing about getting it out of the box and doing the pooter setting up, I deserve a break! All my card is out in T' Shed, so I will have to take a deep breath, pluck up my courage and go out to grab a couple of pieces. Will then have a quick play. Effort will be posted at a later date!
Began to feel "odd" last evening and still feel a bit that way today. Don't know what is going off and unless I get to feel worse, wont bother the doc.
I hope you all have a great weekend and only do what you really want to do!
Until the next time .... take care!

4 comments:

  1. Your new WHAT didn't turn up? Rofl.. :0) A shame about the video though, and I hope you get it sorted out soon hun.

    I've just added to my DT post and now I'm going to fall into my sun chair. (No sofa at the moment. Hehe.)

    Roll on next week when this whole move is done with!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really should read through before I post :)
    My new MACHINE did turn up ... still no piccies on the video!!
    Will check your blog out later ... will be a wow as usual. Hope the sun chair brought out some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe would you believe we've had sunshine and no rain for the past two days? Lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! That's cos all the miserable stuff is up here!!
    Enjoy it while you can love! :)

    ReplyDelete