Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wobbly Wednesday

Well, here I am again folks! Bit remiss of me lately, but once again, life has been getting in the way! I have been making and in the process of making things and one day I hope that they all get finished!!
Thought that I would show you one, or two cards I have done recently... nothing too special... not like some of you out there! Will be catching up with you as soon as I have done here...


For a lovely nephew and his wife. How come I'm old enough to have children and relatives who have been married for 20 years, or more????


For my nephew's eldest ... 19 this month!! Thought a bit of fun wouldn't go amiss!


This one is for the nephew's youngest ... 17 this month...
The "children" have their birthdays two days apart!!

Now, let me see.... the anniversary one was made using a backing paper printed from an MSC disc, as were the backing papers on the ones for the boys. All the characters are from Morehead stamps ... they are sooo gorgeous! Coloured in with water colours... loved having a play. The lasso was made from a tiny piece of paper "string"... usually leave this for weaving with!

Will try and not be too long before I come and visit again...
You all take care ... OKAY???    :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I'm sure the recipients will love then.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo fab cards made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete