Friday 15 July 2011

Hot, hot, hot Friday!!

It is just far too hot today for me, nearly 30c in T' Shed and that's cooler than outside! The weatherman says that tomorrow we can expect rain ... well I for one wont complain about it being cooler, but why can't we have a 50/50 day? Not too hot and not too rainy?? That would be a good one to report on!! :) :)
Haven't done much in the way of making cards as I haven't found out, yet, how to do more than one thing at once! I have been tatting and knitting "things" and making silk (real silk) paper flowers, so I haven't been idle, now have I?
A couple of not too interesting cards I have done in the past week though. Thought that I might as well put them on here for you all to laugh at!!


One of the first Christmas cards of this year! From the Snowman cd (Crafters Companion) along with some papers and card from the stash. Made on a Live Craft evening ... see the Crafters Companion web site and then onto their forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment