Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wednesday ...

Well, here we are again... only just Wednesday, but thought that I would post a couple of piccies for you.
The cards are for the twins...


We manged to see them yesterday and they are just gorgeous, delightful and could bring them home with me!
The pictures for the cards were taken from an MCS CD, Papercraft Library vol. 4 .... and all the card and paper were from my stash...
See you in a couple of days. Wont be on tomorrow as it is a kind of special day for me.
Whatever you do, enjoy and take care...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Janet, Happy Birthday to you. xxx LALALA I cannot sing so this is a much better song, you know the tune LOL

    Have a lovely day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get Papercraft Library4, wasn't sure about it at the time. I like the cards they are cute, bet they're not quite as cute as the twins though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done Janet on actually getting these card done in time!! Hehe. :-0)
    They are lovely honey! Very nice.xx

    ReplyDelete