Thursday 8 November 2012

I have to say a huge "thank you" to Wendy and Karen for their help. They have both given me instructions on how to place "adverts" on my blog!  THANK YOU ....Mmwwwwaaaa

Another thank you to Karen for her rocker card instructions on her blog. I have tried it out.... with paper!! and it works love.... it really does... so all I have to do now is to make a card, eh??

Meanwhile, this is one I made last night on the "Live Craft"


Black and white Core'dinations, followed by a small flowery pattern from a paper pad by Papermania. The central white piece is glitter "paper" and on top of that is a piece of silver holo card from HunkyDory.... the little heart in the centre is a wooden one, covered with the Papermania paper and bling added to some of the "flowers".... oh and the ribbon is from a selection from Papermania...
I wasn't too sure about it last night, but this morning, maybe because of the day light, I rather like it... shall I call it "Umpteen shades of Grey"???   :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment