Friday 24 February 2012

Freezing Friday

Wow ... it's so cold this evening! We have had lovely clear blue skies all day and now we are paying for it! Temperature dropping so quickly. Will be an electric blanket night tonight!!
Just thought that I would pop on and show you a couple, or so cards that have dropped from my hands this last week-ish.


Love these shades of pink and purple. The intricate cut-out was done using "Joy" ... what else! The panels were too. Honestly don't know what I would have been doing if I hadn't got "Joy"...  cut the flowers out with her too. I used a template from B-C-E for the shape. They are so easy to use and all the calculations are done for you! What more could you want??? The card used is core'dinations... which is getting nigh impossible to get hold of. Most disappointed by this! Crafters Companion have a very limited stock and have told me that they aren't likely to be getting it back again!! I loved those "All in the Family" packs and although CC are showing them as still in stock, they aren't!! Now THAT really annoys me!


Okay another small card... same card stock and same make of template.


This is the inside of a Live Craft card (see previous posts) and the base card is from my core'dinations stash, as is the bottom panels and the "birds". The other papers come from some of my favourite stashes... the NeighbourWood and Woodland Folk... The outside was supposed to be the same as the inside, but, me being me ... this is what I did...


All the shapes were cut using "Joy" including the letters. I just love this machine!!

Thanks for stopping by ... I don't mind if you leave a comment either! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Janet, especially the Purples !! Hope you are not so bad. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love. I did think of you whilst I was making them!!
    Thanks for your wishes and the much needed hugs. I do hope that you aren't too bad either. Hugs for you.
    Where does time dash off to?? I keep meaning to email you, then I get involved with using my fingers and ... whoosh time has gone!! MUST try to remember to get in touch. Meanwhile, please take care of yourselves. xx

    ReplyDelete